Three things I must write, but I’m not at all sure how they go together.
- I remember nailing my debts and doubts to an old rugged cross in a dark room many years ago.
- I had a dream a few days ago about visiting the underground with a group of guys. Throughout the dream, we rescued people from tigers, lions, and beasts in the underground city.
- The resurrection has been on my mind a lot since Sunday–both the historical event and its implications in daily life.
Here’s what I’m thinking after writing it out:
- The doubt is dead, past.
- The dream is the mission, present.
- The resurrection is the hope, the only way forward.
2 thoughts on “The Doubt, The Dream, The Resurrection”
I’m so glad you posted this!