Designed to help you live a better life:
in your faith, your finances, your family, and your work.
- I believe business success and keeping the faith are not mutually exclusive.
- I believe you have an insane amount of autonomy to create the life you want.
- I believe in pursuing health in all areas of life: physical, mental, emotional, financial, relational, spiritual, and vocational.
- I believe when you find your calling, your sweet spot, your flow state, you’ll live a happier and more fulfilling life.
My ultimate goal is to be the tree in Psalm 1, planted by streams of water, that yields its fruit in season. I also want to be the wise steward in Matthew 25, who invests his talents and money and sees a 100-fold increase. I want the Master to say, “Well done, good and faithful servant.”
If that’s also the type of person you want to be:
I believe you’re in the right place.
How Can I Help?
All of them are designed to help you live a better life: whether in your faith, your finances, your family, or your work.
Every weekday, I read the Bible and write a post on what I learned. It’s like a day’s worth of manna, aka the daily omer.
Whenever someone interviews me about my books or wants to jam on one of these topics, I get excited. I hope you do too!
What People Say
I opened this book on a break at work, and I couldn’t put it down. I actually finished the whole book…in one sitting…at work! Omer is a talented, talented man.Bobby Danes,
VP of a multi-national company
I love hearing how intentional you are in your practices to help yourself and others thrive. You have great hacks that we can all learn from. Thank you for sharing!Gary Williams,
bestselling author & personality coach
Chandler Bolt is the founder of Self-Publishing School, an Inc. 5000 company that has gone from $0 to $20M in just over 5 years. Here’s what he said:
- How to Be a Better HusbandToday, I want us to focus on an idea that comes up multiple times in the Bible: The idea of God being the husband/bridegroom and us being the bride. I’ll admit it’s quite tough for me to try to imagine being a woman / wife. But it’s not difficult for me to imagine God beingContinue reading “How to Be a Better Husband”
- What Will You Do When All of Your Mentors Fall?I’ve been contemplating this question for quite awhile. It was probably about 10-15 years ago when my first mentor fell. Let me quickly set the stage and then we’ll dive in: First, we’ll look at where I’m coming from Second, we’ll look at why that matters Third, we’ll look at my past heroes that haveContinue reading “What Will You Do When All of Your Mentors Fall?”
- 1 Corinthians 16Every good letter eventually has to come to an end. Here in chapter 16, Paul covers three major things: First, Paul addresses what needs to happen regarding a relief offering that is being collected for the believers in Jerusalem. To me, this shows how important generosity is to the successful functioning of the church. IfContinue reading “1 Corinthians 16”