- This author loves names and numbers. He is detailed, meticulous, thorough, etc.
- When you compare Chronicles to the books of Samuel or Kings, you will see they are complementary, but not identical. Sometimes, the chronicler leaves out details in this account that are included in the others; other times, he includes details that are not accounted for in the other books.
- Going quickly through the book helps you see it as a whole. It also helps you not get bogged down in the details you’ll never remember (like names of people and places).
- Due to the repetitious writing style, it’s easy to pick up on breaks in the pattern, thus knowing what details are noteworthy.
- I hope you can join us for 2 Chronicles.
2 thoughts on “Closing Thoughts (1 Chronicles)”