As the title indicates, this post will not have one cohesive thought. I hope you can still enjoy it.
- A friend of a friend offered his condo to me and Hannah. It is on the beach. We’re heading there tomorrow afternoon and staying for the weekend!
- Hannah has her first ultrasound on Monday. Crazy!
- I finished finals yesterday. Stoked!
- I’m already reading two other books. (Those of you who know me well are not surprised by this.) The books are Fatherless Generation by John Sowers and Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky.
- I appreciate people giving me guff about my Scrooge-like tendencies, both on this blog and at school. It has helped me reconsider my attitude toward the season. I believe Martin remarked that Mary and Joseph overcame those odds and stayed together should give us more reason to be thankful and celebratory, even if it is the wrong time of year and the smell of the nativity scenes isn’t quite right. Point taken.
- If Christmas seems dull, or if it seems too stressful and it isn’t bringing joy, check out the movies on this link: http://www.adventconspiracy.org/ The people involved in this conspiracy are doing awesome things. I’m joining them.
- The view from Rocky Butte is amazing. After finals, I went up there and ate a PB&J as I looked out over the city and its suburbs. I also watched the planes take off from the airport and watched the rain come in over the mountains. I heart Portland.
2 thoughts on “An Assortment of Goodies”
ummm…actually I said that………..I still love you, but get your sources right!
Yes, Honey Baby, you said that too